Learning and Impact Fellow
We are here to help.
Henry Health is a fast growing, pre-seed stage tech startup. Our fellowship is designed to maximize exposure and contributions to our day-to-day operations in your area of expertise. You will have ownership of a new, time-critical stream of work and also asked to support projects already in the works. You will be a part of bringing our shared vision to life.
About the position.
The specific scope of the Learning & Impact Fellowship will be crafted based on your skills and interests, as well as our roadmap during the fellowship period. The workstreams below are examples of the type of work we would expect a Fellow-level candidate to be able to own, with support from our team.
- Learning & Impact Baseline Assessment. Leveraging a framework produced by Omidyar Network, we are interested in establishing a baseline measurement of where Henry Health is today across four dimensions of learning & impact – Strategy & Efficacy, Data Collection & Analysis, Constituent Voice & Feedback, and Learning Culture. We know that understanding where we are today is key to laying out our Learning & Impact strategy over the medium term.
- Constituent Voice & Feedback. We are in active product discovery processes with end users and enterprise customers to understand how our product might address their pain points. We need to conduct focus groups and individual user conversations continuously to be passing those insights back to our product / technology team.
- Data Collection & Analysis. We need to have a preliminary plan in place for data collection, management and analysis aligned to our theory of change. We will start with data generated directly from our application, thus this work includes alignment with our product & technology team members (and vendors) to understand what we are collecting already, what we can collect, and what we should collect.
- Research Agenda. We have a number of prominent academics as Advisors to Henry Health. We need to work with them to develop a research agenda for the medium term so that in 7-10 years we have data & research that systematically proves improved health outcomes for Hh members.
- Education: accepted or enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree program, preferably MPP, MPA, MPH, or PhD
- OR with 3-5 years of professional experience, in transition between roles, curiously considering applying to Master’s programs mentioned above and, in the meantime, looking for a 3-6 month immersive experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team-oriented and energetic individual.
- Results and delivery-oriented, with unrelenting dedication to quality.
- Dependable, responsible, and mature individual.
- Possess a pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
- Able to move fluidly between the big picture and the details
- Candidates who demonstrate a deep commitment to the problems we are solving, ideally founded in their own lived experiences with mental health, stigma, race, toxic stress, or access to care
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Preference for candidates located in or willing to relocate to Washington, DC
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
How to apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com along with responses to the following questions:
Why are you interested in working with Henry Health as an Impact & Learning Fellow? (max 100 words)
What unique perspective or skill set will bring to our team? (max 100 words)
Describe something you are hoping to learn during the fellowship experience. (max 100 words)
We will review applications on a rolling basis.
Henry Health provides culturally sensitive self-care support and mental health services to empower people to show up whole, operate with joy, and live with power.
© 2020 Henry Health Inc. All rights reserved.
For Press inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org